Tellabs' SDN application prevents congestion in mobile backhaul
Tellabs demonstrates its Congestion Control Application, which uses SDN (software-defined networking) dynamically to head off bottlenecks in a mobile backhaul network. Before users even notice, congestion is prevented. Users’ quality of experience stays high. And customers save on OpEx.
- Tellabs' SDN application prevents congestion in mobile backhaul
Tellabs demonstrates its Congestion Control Application, which uses SDN (software-defined networking) dynamically to head off bottlenecks in a mobile backhaul network. Time: 4:07 min.
- Channel NewsAsia Interview of Michael Stephens and the Challenges for Singapore's 4G Networks
As Singapore's telecom companies roll out 4G networks island-wide, the issues of coverage, reliability and quality of service come to the fore. Time: 3:40 min.
- Optical LAN saves Sandia energy and money
Tellabs powers the world's largest passive Optical LAN at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Time: 4:49 min.
- Can you Avoid the Coming LTE "Mobile Backhaul Gap"?
Strategy Analytics studied mobile operators' LTE plans, and foresees a "backhaul gap" of 16 petabytes by the year 2017. Time: 2:17 min.
- What telecom trends do industry analysts predict for 2013?
At Tellabs' 2012 Industry Analyst Conference, we asked analysts from around the world their thoughts on growing telecom trends as we move into 2013. Here's what they predicted. Time: 2:38 min.
- What do industry analysts think about the future of small cells?
At the Tellabs 2012 Industry Analyst Conference, we asked analysts from around the world their thoughts on operators' small cell strategies as we move into 2013. This is what they had to say. Time: 2:21 min.
- Is landline dead?
Hear what industry analysts had to say about the future of landline Time: 2:32 min.
- What are industry analysts saying about the new Tellabs® 100 Series Mini ONTs?
Hear what analysts had to say about our new advancement in Optical LAN technology Time: 2:45 min.
- Advancing the smart mobile Internet
Learn more about how Tellabs solutions advance the smart mobile Internet and help customers succeed. Time: 1:14 min.
- Industry analysts predict 2012 trends
We posed a different type of question to some of the leading telecom industry analysts: "What's the number one thing on service providers' minds right now?" Time: 3:33 min.
- Giving Back: 2011 Sales Meeting
Tellabs employees gave back to the community while getting to know each other better Time: 2:24 min.
- Pushing the limits of PON: the SARDANA project
Learn how SARDANA's groundbreaking technology works and why it's important. Time: 3:20 min.
- What's Next in Mobile Internet?
Telecom industry analysts share their predictions for 2011. Time: 02:05 min.
- Are You Ready for the Mobile Internet?
Mobile Internet traffic is more than doubling each year. Is your network ready? Time: 0:35 min.
- Deliver Reliable, Always-On Services with Tellabs Optical Solutions
With millions of users logging on each day, the Internet service you deliver matters. Tellabs Optical Solutions can help you keep up. Time: 0:48 min.
- CME Group Improves the Speed and Reliability of Its Network
Jim Messer, Director of Network Services at CME Group, describes how Tellabs Business Solutions help improve the speed and reliability of its network. Time: 0:51 min.
- Tellabs Global Services Help You Keep Growing
The right business partner can ensure your long-term success. Tellabs Global Services provides the right expertise when you need it most. Time: 0:48 min.
- Tellabs Employees Restore the Prairie
At Tellabs, we think that protecting the environment is the right thing to do. See why local organizations need our support. Time: 1:33 min.
- Tellabs Delivers a Better Solution to Customers Using the iPad
Does the iPad really make a difference for businesses? Tellabs employees put it to the test to find out. Time: 2:22 min.
- Why We're Excited to Work At Tellabs
Tellabs employees describe why they're excited about their work and about the innovations ahead in mobile Internet. Time: 1:44 min.
- Enable a Successful Network Transformation
Telstra's Michael Lawrey says Tellabs professional services has the right level of expertise to enable a successful network transformation. Time: 2:19 min.
- Tellabs: A Partner in Telstra's Network Transformation
Michael Lawrey, Executive Director for Network and Technology for Telstra, describes how Tellabs® 8800 Multiservice Router Series transforms its network more efficiently. Time: 3:24 min.
- Provision Mobile Networks 5x Faster with Tellabs 8000 Network Manager
Get faster time to revenue, lower operational costs and better user experiences with the Tellabs 8000 Network Manager. Time: 1:41 min.
- Tellabs 8000 Intelligent Network Manager
Tellabs 8000 Intelligent Network Manager offers enhanced tools and improved usability for faster time to revenue, and an extended multi-technology environment for lower operational and capital costs. Time: 2:45 min.