Satisfy customers with better-sounding calls
Improve voice quality to increase customer retention
Users take it for granted that phone calls will sound crisp and clear. If sound quality diminishes, so does customers' loyalty.
More than 300 service providers in 70 countries rely on Tellabs VQE solutions to control echo and improve call quality. Calls sound high quality from start to finish, even during call transfers, cell hand-offs and changes in network routing.
We offer solutions for wireline, wireless and enterprise networks. And the Tellabs® 3000 VQE series saves space and makes your network more efficient.
The Tellabs® 3000 VQE series enables you to:
- Maximize speech clarity and intelligibility.
- Improve call quality across a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Improve network efficiency and reduce operating costs.
Voice quality enhancement benefits
- Improve customers' experience. High-quality calls increase subscriber revenue and customer retention, as you reduce subscriber churn.
- Improve reliability. Five 9s availability means consistent call quality.
- Reduce operating costs. Our high-density, low-power system improves network efficiency and requires less floor space.
|Voice Quality Enhancement Products|
|Tellabs® 3100 Voice Quality Enhancement||High-density T1 or E1 echo control and voice quality enhancement for enterprise and public networks||19-inch ANSI (w/o mounting ears) 432 x 279 x 266 mm, or 17 x 11 x 10.5 inches (W x D x H)
23-inch ANSI (w/o mounting ears) 533 x 279 x 266 mm, or 21 x 11 x 10.5 inches (W x D x H)
|Tellabs® 3105 Craft Station||Quickly and accurately configure or view echo canceller parameters and alarm status information remotely for all customer locations||N/A||T1, E1|
|Tellabs® 3150 Performance Probe||Measures speech levels, noise levels, echo and delay while routing through the Tellabs® 3100 Voice Quality Enhancement System||N/A||T1, E1|
|Tellabs® 3700 Multimedia Controller||Remove acoustic echo in a packetized Transcoder Free Operation (TrFO) environment||482.6 x 401.3 x 533.4 mm, or 19 x 15.8 x 21 inches (W x D x H)
7-foot relay rack supporting up to three shelves per rack
|Transcoder Free Operation (TrFO) network|
Read more technical information, including product features.
Take the next step to improving call quality
For more than 30 years, Tellabs has helped service providers deliver higher-quality voice service. For more information on how to boost call quality, .